- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
The City & Guilds Textbook: Plumbing Book 2
|Author||Peter Tanner, Stephen Lane|
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||City & Guilds|
Equip your learners with the tools for success in a career as a plumber with this comprehensive and updated edition of our bestselling textbook, published in association with City & Guilds.
The newly updated and fully revised second edition will help learners:
- Study with confidence, covering all core content for the 6035, 9189 and 8202 specifications, as well as the 355 and 356 plumbing and heating T Level occupational specialisms.
- Target their learning with detailed qualification mapping grids.
- Get to grips with technical content presented in accessible language.
- Enhance their understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate illustrations and diagrams demonstrating the technical skills they need to master.
- Practise maths and English in context, with embedded 'Improve your maths' and 'Improve your English' activities.
- Test their knowledge with end-of-chapter practice questions and practical tasks.
- Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards.
- Keep their knowledge current, with clear coverage of major modern cold water, hot water, central heating, sanitation, rainwater systems and environmental technologies.