IET Electrical Standards
The IET publish standards that provide guidance and good-practice on specialist areas of engineering.
These titles are prepared by committees of experts in each industry area to ensure the highest quality of information and consensus on key topics.
The IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (Institution of Incorporated Engineers) joined together in 2006 to form the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology).
All titles published previously by the IEE and IIE are now published by the IET (where applicable).
- SAVE 3%Guide To Smart Homes For Electrical Installers (E-Book)Now £59.00 £59.00 was £61.00 3% Off
- SAVE 2%IET Guide to Electrical Maintenance, 2nd Edition (E-Book)Now £64.99 £64.99 was £66.00 2% Off
- SAVE 2%IET Guide to Implementing Electrified Heat in Domestic PropertiesNow £63.70 £63.70 was £65.00 2% Off
- SAVE 2%IET Guide to Implementing Electrified Heat in Domestic Properties (E-Book)Now £63.70 £63.70 was £65.00 2% Off
- SAVE 5%IET Guide to Smart Homes for Electrical InstallersNow £58.00 £58.00 was £61.00 5% Off
- SAVE 5%IET Recommendations For Low Energy Street LightingNow £71.25 £71.25 was £75.00 5% Off