- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Student's Guide to the IET Wiring Regulations (2nd Edition)
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Spiral Bound|
|Brand / Publisher||IET|
The IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (Institution of Incorporated Engineers) joined together in 2006 to form the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology).
All titles published previously by the IEE and IIE are now published by the IET (where applicable)
Student's Guide to the IET Wiring Regulations (2nd Edition)This publication is intended for educational use, to enhance and develop the learnerâ€™s understanding of the wiring regulations.
Its fundamental purpose will be to improve the learnerâ€™s ability to navigate through the various sections of the regulations, to complete qualifications in line with the standards set by awarding bodies.
Ultimately it will also provide them with the required knowledge to work as skilled electricians and move confidently into industry.
The bookâ€™s purpose is:
* To integrate with current qualifications being delivered
* To clarify the purpose and origin of various regulations in BS 7671
* To assist lecturers developing course material e.g. tasks and examples
* To provide information on various Acts and Regulations that may have implications on electrical installations
* Electrical students
* Plumbing students
* Heating and ventilation students
* Electrical engineering students
* Lecturers on courses related to BS 7671
The 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2018) were published in July 2018 and are now in effect. All new installations must comply with BS 7671:2018.
- VALUE PACK
SAVE 16%Domestic Installers (inc Level 3 C&G 2393) Extra Value Pack£94.08 £94.08 was £112.00