- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
IET Silver Plus Package 1 yr Subscription Amendment 2022
The Silver Plus package includes e-books of the following titles:
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition (inc. Corrigendum Dec 2020)
- BS 7671:2018+A1:2020 (inc. Corrigendum May 2020)
- On-Site Guide to BS 7671:2018
- Guidance Note 1: Selection & Erection
- Guidance Note 2: Isolation & Switching
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
- Guidance Note 4: Protection Against Fire
- Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock
- Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent
- Guidance Note 7: Special Locations
- Guidance Note 8: Earthing & Bonding
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations
- Electrical Installation Design Guide: Calculations for Electricians and Designers
- Electricians Guide to Emergency Lighting
- Electricians Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection of Electrical Equipment
- Code of Practice for the Application of LED Lighting Systems
- IET Guide to Cables and Cable Management
- Guide to Consumer Units
- Practical considerations for d.c. installations
|Brand / Publisher||IET|
This e-book package is available through the IET’s digital Wiring Regulations platform. Once you have completed your purchase, details of how to download and access your package will be sent to you following your order confirmation. Please note, this may take up to 24 hours.
Easily demonstrate compliance with BS 7671 by having access to the IET Wiring Regulations and expert guidance at your fingertips.
The Silver Plus package includes everything in the Silver package, with the addition of some more of our most popular guidance titles.
A subscription to the digital Wiring Regulations ensures that you always have the most up-to-date content, as new versions of your e-books are added as they publish for the life of your subscription.
The Silver Plus package is also available for 3 or 5 year subscriptions.
Going digital also gives you:
- Simple access with all content available on and offline, no matter where you’re working
- Personalisation with bookmarks and the ability to add notes throughout
- Easy referencing, with page layouts that match the printed books
- Multiple package options featuring different amounts of content
If you are looking to renew your current subscription or to buy a multi-licence subscription for your team, please contact [email protected] to find out more.