- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
IET Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||IET|
The IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (Institution of Incorporated Engineers) joined together in 2006 to form the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology).
All titles published previously by the IEE and IIE are now published by the IET (where applicable)
This new Code of Practice sets out the requirements for the design, specification, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) systems installed in the UK. It is aimed at ensuring safe, effective and competently installed solar PV systems.
This Code of Practice will provide the information required to ensure that a solar PV system is designed, installed and operated to comply with relevant UK / international standards and good practice recommendations. Coverage includes:
- All parts of a grid-connected solar PV system up to and including the connection to the AC mains.
- LV and HV connections and components.
- All scales of application, from small domestic systems to large scale PV farms.
- Building-mounted, building-integrated and ground-mounted systems.
- Grid-connected systems with battery storage.
Please note: Off-grid solar PV and concentrating solar PV systems are not specifically covered by this document, however some elements of this document may apply.