- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
IET Bronze Package 1 yr Subscription Amendment 2022
The Bronze package includes e-books of the following titles:
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition (inc. Corrigendum Dec 2020)
- BS 7671:2018+A1:2020 (inc. Corrigendum May 2020)
- On-Site Guide to BS 7671:2018
- Guidance Note 1: Selection & Erection
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
- Guide to Consumer Units
- Practical considerations for d.c. installations
|Brand / Publisher
This e-book package is available through the IET’s digital Wiring Regulations platform. Once you have completed your purchase, details of how to download and access your package will be sent to you following your order confirmation. Please note, this may take up to 24 hours.
Easily demonstrate compliance with BS 7671 by having access to the IET Wiring Regulations and expert guidance at your fingertips.
The Bronze package includes e-books of the IET Wiring Regulations and a few key guidance publications.
A subscription to the digital Wiring Regulations ensures that you always have the most up-to-date content, as new versions of your e-books are added as they publish for the life of your subscription.
The Bronze package is also available for 3 or 5 year subscriptions.
Going digital also gives you:
- Simple access with all content available on and offline, no matter where you’re working
- Personalisation with bookmarks and the ability to add notes throughout
- Easy referencing, with page layouts that match the printed books
- Multiple package options featuring different amounts of content
If you are looking to renew your current subscription or to buy a multi-licence subscription for your team, please contact [email protected] to find out more.All from just £71 a year.
You can order an individual one, three or five-year subscription.
The IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (Institution of Incorporated Engineers) joined together in 2006 to form the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology).
All titles published previously by the IEE and IIE are now published by the IET (where applicable)