- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Gas Safety Book GIUSP Complete Book (9th Edition - IGEM/G/11)
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Ring Bound|
|Brand / Publisher||ViperGas|
This is the new 9th Edition GIUSP as released by IGEM. Includes free pack of Danger do Not Use labels.
The document covers areas such as:
- Risk assessment approach on classifying a dangerous situation
- The correct process on how to deal with dangerous situations/installations
- The RIDDOR reporting process
- A list of dangerous situations and what they would normally be classified as
- The requirements when working on a gas installation when there has been air introduced and when air has not been introduced.
The book comes complete with the GIUSP G/11, a pair of slide rules (gas rating and ventilation), the technical bulletin pack (007, 008, 013, 041, 046, 052, 060, 117, 141 & 143) and a pack of unsafe appliance warning notices.
How can the Gas Safety Book help you?
- Includes the complete Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure
- Up-to-date guidance on ‘Unsafe Situations'
- Helps you identify gas dangers
- An ideal tool to explain gas safety issues to consumers
- Brings together a broad range of information available in a handy format
- Clear and easy to use
- Compact size – take it to every job
Who’s the book for?
The Gas Safety Book contains essential safety guidance for all gas industry sectors including: