Digital Wiring Regulations (Gold Subscription 3 Years)
NEW 2018 EDITION!
Edition: 18th Edition - 2018
Details: Digital Subscription.List Price (RRP): £1388.40 (£1157.00 Exc VAT)
Stock status: Despatched automatically on publication - 03/07/2018
Publication date: 03/07/2018
Publication Status: Activation via Email (Next Working Day - Once published)
Make your life simpler with a digital subscription to BS 7671 and expert IET Guidance.
An online subscription guarantees you have the latest content (including all updates and future amendments) for the duration of your subscription and lets you spread the cost of updating all of your books at once.
Each license allows the software to be accessed via the internet, also it can be seen on an iPhone, iPad or Android tablet.
THE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION CONTAINS ONLINE & OFFLINE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING 2015 3rd AMENDMENT TITLES FROM THE IET:
* Wiring Matters
* BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations)
* On-Site Guide
* Guidance Note 1
* Guidance Note 2
* Guidance Note 3
* Guidance Note 4
* Guidance Note 5
* Guidance Note 6
* Guidance Note 7
* Guidance Note 8
* Electrician's Guide to the Building Regulations
* Electrical Installation Design Guide
* Commentary on BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations)
* Electrician's Guide to Emergency Lighting
* Electrician's Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
* Guide to Electrical Installations in Medical Locations
* Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
* Code of Practice for the Application of LED Lighting Systems
* Code of Practice for Electrical Safety Management
THIS SUBSCRIPTION LASTS FOR 36 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION.
Please note that if you do not renew your subscription, access to the titles will be lost.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
As soon as you place your order, we will send your contact & order details to the IET asking them to set up your subscription. You will then receive an email from them with your username and temporary password within 24 hours. This email will contain a link to the IET Electrical Standards Plus website where you must validate your log-in details to activate your subscription.