Unlock your full potential with this revision guide that will guide you through the content and skills you need to succeed in the City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate in Electrical Installation (8202-20).
- Plan your own revision and focus on the areas you need to revise with key content summaries and revision activities for every topic
- Understand key terms you will need for the exam with user-friendly definitions and a glossary
- Breakdown and apply scientific and mathematic principles with clear worked examples
- Use the exam tips to clarify key points and avoid making typical mistakes
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Get ready for the exam with tips on approaching the paper, and sample exam questions
'A must for all Level 2 Electrical learners who wish to be successful. It allows students to expand on their basic knowledge to obtain a high score in their exams.'
- Neil McManus, Construction T Level Programme Area Manager, Leicester College