Spon's Mechanical and Electrical Services Price Book 2017By: AECOM
Edition: 48th Edition
Details: Hardback, 822 pages.List Price (RRP): £160.00 (No VAT Payable)Save £32.00 with our 20.0% online discountOur Online Price: £128.00
NOW IN STOCK FOR NEXT-DAY DELIVERY
Publication date: 24/10/2016
Publisher: CRC Press
Publication Status: Active
CLICK HERE FOR NEW 2018 EDITION!
Spon's Mechanical and Electrical Services Price Book 2017 continues to be the most comprehensive and best annual services engineering price book currently available, providing detailed pricing information across the full range of mechanical and electrical services, together with higher-level costs for a diverse range of systems and different building applications.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2017 edition until the end of December 2017. We now provide a VitalSource® ebook, giving a versatile and powerful online data viewing package.
Using a combination of NRM1 and NRM2 as the measurement standards, this edition includes the following new and significantly developed items:
- WiFi equipment
- FP 600 cable
- Wireless fire alarms
- and a much enhanced clock section
All the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES PRICE BOOK are also included, considered essential for today’s services cost professional:
- detailed materials prices, labour constants, labour costs and measured work prices for mechanical and electrical works, from above ground drainage to automatic transfer switches, and circuit breakers to sprinkler systems
- an extensive Approximate Estimating section for quick, rule-of-thumb pricing of mechanical or electrical installations, together with elemental services costs for different types and standard of buildings
- full details of wage rates, daywork and cost indices on a national and Central London basis.
- an overhauled index and guidance notes