Student's Guide to the IET Wiring Regulations (2nd Edition)By: IET
UPDATED FOR THE NEW 18th EDITION
*PRE-ORDER TODAY (Due October)*
Edition: 2nd Edition
Details: Spiral Bound.List Price (RRP): £20.00 (No VAT Payable)
Stock status: Despatched automatically on publication - 30/09/2018
Publication date: 30/09/2018
Publication Status: Forthcoming - Available October 2018
This publication is intended for educational use, to enhance and develop the learner’s understanding of the wiring regulations.
Its fundamental purpose will be to improve the learner’s ability to navigate through the various sections of the regulations, to complete qualifications in line with the standards set by awarding bodies.
Ultimately it will also provide them with the required knowledge to work as skilled electricians and move confidently into industry.
The book’s purpose is:
* To integrate with current qualifications being delivered
* To clarify the purpose and origin of various regulations in BS 7671
* To assist lecturers developing course material e.g. tasks and examples
* To provide information on various Acts and Regulations that may have implications on electrical installations
* Electrical students
* Plumbing students
* Heating and ventilation students
* Electrical engineering students
* Lecturers on courses related to BS 7671
The new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2018) publish in July 2018 and come into effect on 1st January, 2019. All new installations from this point must comply with BS 7671:2018